– Hands-on Drupal website and module development
– Drupal site configuration
– Development of Drupal-driven content API to power mobile and social apps
– Contribute to feature planning and conception
– Write requirements as specifications, user stories, or tickets
– Manage scope, deliverables and schedules
– Evaluate and manage third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary
– Conduct/manage QA processes
– Provide user-training and prepare written (and/or video screencast) documentation
– Partner with other project leaders in company to drive project results
– Additional project-related duties as assigned
– 3+ years of Drupal development
– 2+ years managing large-scale website projects
– Fluency in PHP and HTML
– Ability to create proof-of-concept / rapid prototypes
– Agile/Scrum experience
– Experience using Git
– Be a great communicator with good writing skills
– Experience building APIs and JSON feeds
– Experience integrating third-party API’s to build socially-connected apps
– Github experience
– Titanium and/or Phonegap mobile development experience
– Turns design and user interface mockups into functional websites powered by CMS.
– In a hands-on fashion, ensures all technology solutions are properly architected and specified.
– Ensures HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
– Integrates websites with existing applications on campus or third-party/open-source platforms
– Hard working, honest, enthusiastic, flexible leader who takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism.
– Proven ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with highquality results and satisfied clients.
– Confident in consulting with clients on what it takes to be successful on the web.
– Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
– Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web.
– Proficient in Drupal site development including custom module development, contributed and core modules.
– Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
– Involvement in and contribution to the Drupal community, ideally in the education and higher education Drupal communities.
– Familiar with each layer in the LAMP stack from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view; knowledgable and experienced in PHP and MySQL programming.
– Comfortable integrating websites with other web applications and systems, both commercial and open source.
– Proficient in HTML/CSS, and client-side scripting libraries. Understands what it takes to develop pixel-perfect HTML that is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
– Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing.
– Very knowledgable in the area of web content management systems; experience with multiple systems.
– Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
– Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development. Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
– Self starter, ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
– Excellent problem solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
– Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
– Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
– Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
– Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
– Minimum 3+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
– Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
– Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
– Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
– Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
– Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
– Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
– Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Full Stack Developer Duties and Responsibilities
– Develop Web Applications
– Create Software Solutions
– Application architecture design
– Manage Full Life-Cycle Software Development
– Perform Technical Analysis and Testing
– Project management
– Lead Technical Collaboration
Full Stack Developer Skills and Qualifications
The candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree along with two years of experience and the following skills
– CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
– Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
– Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
– API design and development
– CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
– RESTful Services
– Database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
– Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, Nginx
– PHP Frameworks like: Laravel, Drupal,DJango
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Roles and responsibility :
– Passionate about building backend systems.
– Desire to explore new ideas, open to other ideas as well.
– Love for writing clean, beautiful, readable and testable code.
– Mandatory: Strong development skills in Python, Django, Angular and Postgres
– Good to have: REST APIs, NodeJS, Shell Scripting, MongoDB or any other structured DB
– Strong knowledge in data structures, OOP, and computer fundamentals
– An ability to refractor and understand large and separate code bases
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Forward looking on potential technology choices
– Experience in building highly scalable, reliable systems
– Very strong aptitude and reasoning
– Ability to break complex problems into parts and solve them
– Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly to the team
-Developing new user-facing features using React.js
-Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
-Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
-Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
-Programmer must have developed client side framework from scratch using React, Redux, React-Redux, React-Bootstrap, Babel, Webpack on node server and as well as apache server.
-Proficient understanding of Flux Architecture (Redux)
-Proficient understanding of React-Bootstrap
-Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
-Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
-Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git / SVN
-Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
-Good understanding of nodejs
-Proficient understanding of deployment process of client side application
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs
– Excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy a good challenge.
– Minimum 3 years’ previous commercial programming experience.
– Have experience of working with frameworks preferably Symfony or Laravel
– Good experience with OOP in PHP5/7
– Proficiency in MySQL.
– Have proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues, and be dedicated to web standards.
– Have experience working with CMS or e-commerce systems.
– Be highly motivated and proactive, and grab the challenge of working for a dynamic, growing company and team environment.
– Work with UX engineers, other front-end and back-end engineers to learn about all parts of the stack and features, conduct code-reviews, contribute to the API design and definition, when needed, and constantly improve the innovative engineering culture and best development practices within the group.
– Work closely with the product design and product management teams, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
– Knowledge or experience of Backbone.js, jQuery, NodeJS, Polymer or React will be a big plus
– Past experience in C# or Java programming experience will be a plus
– Knowledge of JSON parsing
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
– Must be comfortable working in an open, highly collaborative team environment
– Develop new user-facing features
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
– Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
– Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
– 3+ years of relevant experience in UX/UI design in developing web, mobile applications for phones or tablets on iOS/Android
– Work experience with UX/UI design in complex environments – with wireframing, prototyping, mockup designs experience
– Strong knowledge/proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
– Strong presentation skills and ability to pitch interactive design ideas and concepts – both internal and external clients
– Rapidly produce high quality designs or presentations of your ideas
– Fluency in best practices for web iOS and Android architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles, testing and techniques
– You have a diverse portfolio of UX/UI/Design – with evidence of attention to detail.
– Portfolio to accompany resum
– Knowledge of common software project management practices in an Agile approach
– Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
– Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
– Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
– Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
– Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
– Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
– Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
– Familiar with the Android SDK
– Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
– Familiar with Eclipse
– Understanding of other compiled languages
– Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
– Experience of development using web technologies
– Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
– Experience building web and native apps
– Experience using social media APIs
– Using version control (e.g. GIT)
– As an iOS Mobile Developer, you will participate in the entire life-cycle of product development.
– Working with a team of developers and product designers to implement innovative mobile products for our users
– Implementing custom native interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques and building reusable iOS software components for iPhone and iPad applications
– Analyzing and optimizing application code for efficiency and performance
– 3+ years developing complex, consumer-facing applications for the iPhone and iPad using
– Objective-C with UIKit and the iOS SDK is required.
– Hands-on experience with iOS SDK performance tools is preferred.
– Strong sense of elegant and usable mobile UI, object-oriented programming, multithreaded programming, unit tests, session management, object relational mapping, object caching, XML/JSON/RESTful web services, and agile development methodologies is preferred
– Familiarity with Ubuntu, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, GitHub, JIRA, and Amazon Web Services is a plus.
– A great attitude that enjoys working in a close, highly energized, team-oriented environment.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are a MUST
– Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
– Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise and well-organized way
– Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks
-Responsible for working as part of a team to support the Inside Sales Representatives and Account Executives in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative.
-The primary focus of this role is to provide support so the sales teams can operate effectively on a day to day basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
-Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
-Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Brinkster solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
-Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
-Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
-Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
-Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
-Prospecting for new clients
-Hunting new business opportunities
-Ability to strategize
-Social media and email tactics
-1-3 years prospecting and inside sales experience
-Strong rapport building
-Ability to keep prospects engaged on the phone
-Ability to utilize social media and alternate means of communication to set leads
-Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
-A proven track record of strong client relationships.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Bachelor’s Degree preferred
-Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
-Experience with CRM Software.