– Hands-on Drupal website and module development
– Drupal site configuration
– Development of Drupal-driven content API to power mobile and social apps
– Contribute to feature planning and conception
– Write requirements as specifications, user stories, or tickets
– Manage scope, deliverables and schedules
– Evaluate and manage third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary
– Conduct/manage QA processes
– Provide user-training and prepare written (and/or video screencast) documentation
– Partner with other project leaders in company to drive project results
– Additional project-related duties as assigned
– 3+ years of Drupal development
– 2+ years managing large-scale website projects
– Fluency in PHP and HTML
– Ability to create proof-of-concept / rapid prototypes
– Agile/Scrum experience
– Experience using Git
– Be a great communicator with good writing skills
– Experience building APIs and JSON feeds
– Experience integrating third-party API’s to build socially-connected apps
– Github experience
– Titanium and/or Phonegap mobile development experience
– Turns design and user interface mockups into functional websites powered by CMS.
– In a hands-on fashion, ensures all technology solutions are properly architected and specified.
– Ensures HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
– Integrates websites with existing applications on campus or third-party/open-source platforms
– Hard working, honest, enthusiastic, flexible leader who takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism.
– Proven ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with highquality results and satisfied clients.
– Confident in consulting with clients on what it takes to be successful on the web.
– Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
– Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web.
– Proficient in Drupal site development including custom module development, contributed and core modules.
– Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
– Involvement in and contribution to the Drupal community, ideally in the education and higher education Drupal communities.
– Familiar with each layer in the LAMP stack from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view; knowledgable and experienced in PHP and MySQL programming.
– Comfortable integrating websites with other web applications and systems, both commercial and open source.
– Proficient in HTML/CSS, and client-side scripting libraries. Understands what it takes to develop pixel-perfect HTML that is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
– Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing.
– Very knowledgable in the area of web content management systems; experience with multiple systems.
– Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
– Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development. Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
– Self starter, ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
– Excellent problem solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
– Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
– Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
– Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
– Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
– Minimum 3+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
– Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
– Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
– Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
– Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
– Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
– Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
– Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
– 3+ years of relevant experience in UX/UI design in developing web, mobile applications for phones or tablets on iOS/Android
– Work experience with UX/UI design in complex environments – with wireframing, prototyping, mockup designs experience
– Strong knowledge/proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
– Strong presentation skills and ability to pitch interactive design ideas and concepts – both internal and external clients
– Rapidly produce high quality designs or presentations of your ideas
– Fluency in best practices for web iOS and Android architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles, testing and techniques
– You have a diverse portfolio of UX/UI/Design – with evidence of attention to detail.
– Portfolio to accompany resum
– Knowledge of common software project management practices in an Agile approach
– Develop new user-facing features
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
– Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
– Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
– Work with UX engineers, other front-end and back-end engineers to learn about all parts of the stack and features, conduct code-reviews, contribute to the API design and definition, when needed, and constantly improve the innovative engineering culture and best development practices within the group.
– Work closely with the product design and product management teams, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
– Knowledge or experience of Backbone.js, jQuery, NodeJS, Polymer or React will be a big plus
– Past experience in C# or Java programming experience will be a plus
– Knowledge of JSON parsing
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
– Must be comfortable working in an open, highly collaborative team environment
– Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
– Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
– Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
– Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
– Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
– Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
– Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
– Familiar with the Android SDK
– Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
– Familiar with Eclipse
– Understanding of other compiled languages
– Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
– Experience of development using web technologies
– Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
– Experience building web and native apps
– Experience using social media APIs
– Using version control (e.g. GIT)
– As an iOS Mobile Developer, you will participate in the entire life-cycle of product development.
– Working with a team of developers and product designers to implement innovative mobile products for our users
– Implementing custom native interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques and building reusable iOS software components for iPhone and iPad applications
– Analyzing and optimizing application code for efficiency and performance
– 3+ years developing complex, consumer-facing applications for the iPhone and iPad using
– Objective-C with UIKit and the iOS SDK is required.
– Hands-on experience with iOS SDK performance tools is preferred.
– Strong sense of elegant and usable mobile UI, object-oriented programming, multithreaded programming, unit tests, session management, object relational mapping, object caching, XML/JSON/RESTful web services, and agile development methodologies is preferred
– Familiarity with Ubuntu, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, GitHub, JIRA, and Amazon Web Services is a plus.
– A great attitude that enjoys working in a close, highly energized, team-oriented environment.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are a MUST
– Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
– Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise and well-organized way
– Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks
– Excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy a good challenge.
– Minimum 3 years’ previous commercial programming experience.
– Have experience of working with frameworks preferably Symfony or Laravel
– Good experience with OOP in PHP5/7
– Proficiency in MySQL.
– Have proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues, and be dedicated to web standards.
– Have experience working with CMS or e-commerce systems.
– Be highly motivated and proactive, and grab the challenge of working for a dynamic, growing company and team environment.
Experience: 1 to 4 years
– Real time working experience in Magento 1 & 2 .
– Experience in Object oriented PHP programming, Understanding of MVC design patterns.
– Experience in PHP and Mysql.
– Deep understanding of current and emerging trends in E-Commerce.
– Experience integrating to 3rd party payment systems, POS
– Good communication skills